Chubby BUDDY Discreet Hookup! Msg on WhatsApp❤️️➨ +1(510)7640826

If I give you respect, I expect it in return, I cant stand rudeness or lies, or pretending to be someone youre not.

4 Likes

It turns me on when we enjoy together :wink:

3 Likes

I have a lot of flexibility, a deep throat and a very tight pussy to ride huge and small cocks. I can twerk and dance sexily. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

that they treat me nice that they are friendly and that they put me hot
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Nice that they are friendly and that they put me hot
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I like fine and refined things, I love walks under the moonlight but also romantic adventures :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Give blowjobs is defeinitely the most I enjoy and the best I can do. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

If I give you respect, I expect it in return, I cant stand rudeness or lies, or pretending to be someone youre not. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I am demotivated by a man who is rude to women, who does not value time but wants quick sex.

2 Likes

I am demotivated by a man who is rude to women, who does not value time but wants quick sex.

2 Likes

i’m the best doing love shows, im the best making feel you like a my boyfriend!

2 Likes

Nice that they are friendly and that they put me hot :fire:

2 Likes

:on::heart: Tits and Npples play (pinching,slapping, spanking, also clamps)

2 Likes

It is an incredible place that gives me the best possibilities and options to play with my friends :heart_eyes:

I love sex in all ways, if you have any fantasy about making sex with dp, deepthroat or a fantastic squirt i am the right for you

I love sex in all ways, if you have any fantasy about making sex with dp, deepthroat or a fantastic squirt i am the right for you

I am here because this is the best way to meet new people online and have fun with them. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

squirt anal cum deep Throat oil saliva :wink:

disrespectfull guys with abusive words… stingy guys i hate that ! that knock my back door without permissiion :unamused: