I'm your nextdoor sweet in the middle buttercup🦋

About Me:

100% REAL& VERIFIED SW​:white_check_mark::kiss:
FYI I ACCEPT UPFRONT FROM NEW CLIENTS
IIM ASHLEY, YOUR SWEET IN THE MIDDLE​:lollipop::yum::smiling_imp::peach::eggplant::sweat_drops: SW ALWAYS HORNY AND READY TO HAVE PLEASURABLE COMPANIONSHIP/FULFILL YOUR WILDEST DIRTY DREAM IN SECURE ENV (IN/OUTCALL). JUST MOVED HERE N LOOKING TO HAVE UNLIMITED FUN, SO PLEASE BE NICE.
TAKE NOTE OF THIS BEFORE CONTACTING ME

1. I DON’T OFFER FREE SERVICES, MY SERVICES ARE PREMIUM AND OBVIOUSLY NOT FOR EVERYONE BUT THOSE WHO CAN AFFORD

2. I DON’T TAKE FULL PAYMENT OF MY SERVICES IN CASH (I accept 50% via my Apple Pay/Gifts Cards, PayPal, Zelle before offering my service)

Don’t reach me if you can’t abide by my rules, can take chances of being taken advantage of again!!! Otherwise it eases to pleasurable time with me

BE SURE OF YOUR SCHEDULE AND THAT YOU REALLY NEED MY SERVICE BEFORE CONTACTING ME , NOT INTERESTED IN BROKE TIMES WASTERS. DISAPPOINTMENT GETS YOU BLOCKED

NOTE: NO MANNER OF RUDENESS WILL BE CONDONED, SERIOUSL ENQUIRY ONLY WILL BE RETURN TO💋.

:CALL/TEXT: 7605071019

2 Likes

:yum::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::lollipop: you’re adorable princess, how are ya?

Hello darlings text/call me for fun enq…:eggplant::tongue::peach::sweat_drops::weary:

3 Likes

Hey Ashley, you’ve got some amazing sets of tittie’s, I’m so horny n can’t wait to play :smiling_imp::fire::hot_face::smiling_imp:

1 Like

Thanks darling, you’re so hot, you got amazing sets all the way woooohoooo

Hey babe… Guess what?? I just finished playing w my pussy n I’m so horny :smiling_imp::smirk::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_imp:

1 Like

That’s sooooooooooooo amaaaaaaaaaaazing girrrrrrrl​:hot_face::fire::fire::fire::fire::eggplant::tongue::lollipop::peach::kiss:

1 Like

Hello gents, text me for fun enq, I provide professional services coupled w massage.

2 Likes

Those ass are blessing babygirl… I’m so horny, you should hit my phone let’s have some fun

1 Like

Oh baby, I’m so horny, guess what’s??? Mmmmm :relieved::weary::hot_face::smiling_imp:

1 Like

Hello darlings, I’m do horny n really to have some fun. Hit my phone

1 Like

Hey gents :tipping_hand_woman:
I can ease off your stress w my professional services coupled with my amazing massage therapy…
Hit me to know more of what ya’ll gentle generous men gets fucking w me :smiling_imp::woman_farmer:

1 Like

I wanna do things just the way you will love it, can you fuck with me? :pleading_face::underage::dollar::running_woman::oncoming_automobile::house_with_garden::love_hotel::smiling_imp::eggplant::tongue::peach::banana::relieved:
I’m classy NOT for everyone
Don’t hesitate, call/text me

1 Like

Hey Maia, I woke up so horny :smiling_imp:, a lil bit confused of what toy to use

2 Likes

I woke up Soo horny this morning, I need some good times with generous gents, call/text me

1 Like

Wanna have good time with pleasurable companionship?? Find me anytime because I’m going to be a genie granting your sexual wishes! :smiling_imp::hot_face::eggplant::tongue:

1 Like

I can turn your fantasies to reality if you want me to? Well before long hit me for enquiry.

1 Like

Hello gent’s, want to have a good time while you relax n let me make my wicked moves on ya

1 Like

I’m your hot pleasurable companions, decent, horny n always ready to please my clients*

1 Like

Hey darlings, I woke up so horny n I neede some quality time with generous Gentle Men Only, hit my phone

1 Like