Im your nextdoor college massage therapist companion

Seeking:

Capable Generous Gentle Men Only

My Picture(s):

HELLO💜:

My name is Maia, I’m glad I caught your eye :gem:. I’m what you are looking for :lollipop::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::tipping_hand_woman: the girl next door who you always had a Crush on but was never sure if I was interested. Well let me settle that debate, I’m interested. You’ll find I provide an elegant discreet and pleasurable experience. My incall is comfortable, fetishes, toys & stimulants available upon booking.
I aspire to fulfill your deepest fantasies and be your perfect companion., not shy about anything as I can get down n dirty real quick mmm. I really enjoyed doing that. :underage: :kiss::eggplant::tongue::peach::sweat_drops::weary::underage:

READ CAREFULLY BEFORE TEXTING ME
About me:

I’m english, french, german mix companion massage therapist standing at 5’4, curvaceous with 32DD ALL REAL & NATURAL, clean and immensely naughty :smiling_imp::lollipop::hot_face::kiss:.
I provide paid/premium services only
Screening etiquette:
Send text verifying what site you saw my ad and include my show name to be sure.
What I ask of you:
Please place my donation in clear view and don’t make me ask for it. It just makes the situation awkward and I’d much rather ease into a wonderful relaxing time with you. 50% dep is required to secure n be rest assured of our time together ahead 24h upwards, $50 for booking cancellation within 24h with refund.
I accept deposit payment via (PayPal, Venmo Zelle, Apple Pay/Apple gift card, etc)

Please don’t call/ text me Over crap, I don’t do shit, im down for fun and yes party​:champagne: :partying_face::dancer::woozy_face:

CALL/TEXT: 5046036327
WHATSAPP: wa.me/+15046036327

2 Likes

Hey handsome, text me on any of my of my platform for fun enq.

1 Like

:pleading_face::100::fire::lollipop::tongue: you’re got, thanks for your previous comment.

1 Like

Awwwwwwww darling thanks bunch… :kiss::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You’re looking wonderful as well.

1 Like

I’m so horny, text my phone let’s have a good time sexting baby

1 Like

I want to hug some hot :hot_face::eggplant::weary::yum::fire: huge cock with my right pussy :peach::hot_face::fire::weary:. Text my plats gents

2 Likes

Those ass are :fire::fire::fire::hot_face::hot_face::hot_face::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp: babygirl

1 Like

Text my phone baby, I’m so horny n want to play, I need some hot cock

1 Like

Oh baby I’m so horny as can imagine mmmm. I think I need some hot fun

1 Like

Awwwwwwww im cuming Baby

1 Like

Awwww love :kissing_heart::two_hearts:
IM SOOOO HORNY :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::hot_face::hot_face::weary::pleading_face::pleading_face:

2 Likes

Those set of asses are sooo hot​:fire::hot_face::peach::tongue::tongue::smiling_imp::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Thanks bunch dearie… You should text my phone let’s have some fun :hot_face::tongue::peach::lollipop::hot_face::fire::weary:

1 Like

Hit my phone you dirty sweet thing… I’m So horny :drooling_face::tired_face::pleading_face::hot_face::lollipop::peach::kiss:

Awwww baby, I feel so veeeeeery horny rn, you should hit me mmm

1 Like

My body is your playground​:dancer: so sneak away and come play with me let’s get naughty :smiling_imp::hot_face::kiss::lollipop::eggplant::sweat_drops::peach: n wore out from passionate sex at the end of the day. So y’all decent, gents who can spoil to get pleased hit me :heart::kiss:

1 Like

I’m feeling quite naughty. Will you find a way to punish me tonight? :smiling_imp::relieved::weary:

1 Like

Awwww baby, cant wait to take in some rocks hard cock

2 Likes

oh, sounds great, just go wore out from using my vibrator :smiling_imp::eggplant::relieved::blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hey darlings, I’m available and reenergized to fulfill your fantasies, call/text my phone

1 Like