Im your fantasy🧿

Seeking:

Generous Men Only

My Picture(s):

About Me:

HELLO💜:
My name is Emma, glad I caught your eye :gem:. I’m what you are looking for :lollipop::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::tipping_hand_woman: the girl next door who you always had a Crush on but was never sure if I was interested. Well let me settle that debate, I’m interested. You’ll find I provide an elegant discreet and pleasurable experience. My incall is comfortable, fetishes, toys & stimulants available upon booking.
I aspire to fulfill your deepest fantasies and be your perfect companion., not shy about anything as I can get down n dirty real quick mmm. I really enjoy doing that. :underage: :kiss::eggplant::tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

READ CAREFULLY BEFORE TEXTING ME
About me:

I’m english, french, german mix companion massage therapist standing at 5’4, curvaceous with 32DD ALL REAL & NATURAL, clean and immensely naughty :smiling_imp::lollipop::hot_face::kiss:.
I provide paid/premium services only
Screening etiquette:
Send text verifying what site you saw my ad and include my show name to be sure.
What I ask of you:
Please place my donation in clear view and don’t make me ask for it. It just makes the situation awkward and I’d much rather ease into a wonderful relaxing time with you. 50% dep is required to secure n be rest assured of our time together ahead 24h upwards, $50 for booking cancellation within 24h with refund.
I accept deposit payment via (PayPal, Venmo Zelle, Apple Pay/Apple gift card, etc)

Please don’t call/ text me Over crap, I don’t do shit, im down for fun and yes party ​:champagne: :partying_face::dancer::woozy_face:

CALL/TEXT: 5046036327
WHATSAPP: wa.me/+15046036327

1 Like

you’re so hot girl!, Dying to suck on you clit

1 Like

I sure want that as much as you do. I’m available HMU for enquiry.

1 Like

Hey Emma, It’s weekend. TGIF what are you up today?? Let me know if we’d have some fun time and work together this weekend :kiss::heart: yay!!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.