Looking for a man to fuck!Msg on Skype➨live:emily20x

About Me:

I am a girl looking for sexting partners.

I love myself and I think other people should know how precious I am. I enjoy myself everyday and now you too have the opportunity to enjoy me❣️

:phone::envelope_with_arrow: My Others Contact Details :envelope_with_arrow::phone:

:star:Msg on Skype(Emily) :arrow_right:live:emily20x

https://join.skype.com/invite/xovIXjEj3tZJ

:star:Telegram :arrow_right:em4xox

:star:# :athletic_shoe: Kik: emk688

https://kik.me/emk688

:star:Email :arrow_right: [email protected]

:fire: :heart:‍ ABOUT MY PVT SHOW :heart_on_fire:

:on::heart: Tits and Npples play (pinching,slapping, spanking, also clamps)

:on: :heart:Ass TITS AND PUSSY SPANKING (hands, whip,horse crop)

:on: :heart:Role Playing (of all kinds u can imagine-i am the best in it)

:on: :heart:ORGASM (even multiple, if u use interactive toy, or tease my mind with some hot fantasy of yours)

:on: :heart:SEXTING(we can have so much fun while u are bored at work, or not alone at home,i type fast and love talking dirty)

:on: :heart:Cam2Cam (Play with my Fingers,Masturbation with Toy,Squirt Show

:on: :heart:Mutual Masturbation - Where i watch you, you watch me

:on: :heart:JOI (Jerk Off Instructions) and Ending

:on: :heart:custom pics and videos

:beginner:Of course there is more things i can do, it’s just didn’t come to my mind yet, so if its not on the list-just ask me)

:point_right: :point_right: Performers Rules :point_left: :point_left:

:x: It is forbidden to take screenshots or record my shows, if I notice this, I will immediately stop the show. (also my shows are DMCA protected)

:x: If you are wasting MY TIME, I will immediately stop responding to your messages

:x: Don’t be rude,I prefer and appreciate that you are direct and clear with your wishes

:x: Timewasters will be blocked

:two_hearts: :drop_of_blood::star:What I Like?:star: :drop_of_blood::two_hearts:

:white_check_mark: I love to chat, laugh, have fun with all of you

:white_check_mark: I love talking, undressing and making love with you! The real gentlemen excite me more. I hope that a man also wants to please me and not just wait for me to like him.

I love that they let my imagination fly.

:white_check_mark: I love nice, communicative and sexy men, willing to expel pleasure. Those who have ideas for the show, who propose.

:white_check_mark: What can you expect from my show?

If you don’t have time to read my profile,or just feel lazy, it’s ok, just note that questions like: Where are you from? What are you up to? What do you like? How old are you? -I will gladly answer when you are able to call me- not in the chat before.Share with me your fantasy(the more kinky.-the better-I have no limits) we can play it out, or ask me to share mine, and let’s masturbate together!

3 Likes

WildSexting💋

2 Likes

WildSexting💋

1 Like

WildSexting💋

1 Like

WildSexting💋

Looking for a man to fuck!

WildSexting💋

WildSexting💋

WildSexting💋

1 Like

Of course there is more things i can do, it’s just didn’t come to my mind yet, so if its not on the list-just ask me)

1 Like

I’m looking for fun and hookup
Ready to have some fun as long as you are going to satisfy me with everything, I want a very strong man that can dig me deep

Looking for a man who loves to eat pussy. So much that he will do it for nothing in return. I love having my pussy eaten. I can go for hours, and you must be able to eat me for a while.

WildSexting💋

WildSexting💋

1 Like

Horny Girl Looking For Kinky Fun Hit Me Up

WildSexting💋

I am a girl very attentive to your desires, I can be the love of your life or I can be the girl who has fucked you best, I am very hot, I love that you tell me that you like my ass, I love to make squirt and wet my legs.

I love myself and I think other people should know how precious I am. I enjoy myself everyday and now you too have the opportunity to enjoy me

I value my time, and Only welcome people, who are able to keep their words and respect the agreements

When I first cum on camera and got a tip, I realized that I definitely like it, so I plan to devote more time to this and be in touch with you. I love sex in all its manifestations… a lot of sex, a lot of masturbation, a lot of cum, a lot of pleasure!!! So we can experiment and turn our dirty fantasies into reality, I can be gentle and affectionate, or I can transform into a passionate and depraved one, the choice is yours and your mood! What do you want today?Let me know :wink: